Meaning rock or rocky place in Gaelic, Carrick™ imparts memories of the stony gray walls of ancient castles standing resolute in the kingdom of Galloway where one of Scotland’s most famous kings Robert the Bruce held the Earldom of Carrick.
- Sizes: 132"x 65.5 (jumbo), 122"x 55.5 (standard)
- Nominal Slab: 1/4" (6mm), 1cm (10mm)
- Countertop: 2cm (20mm), and 3cm (30mm)
- Available in different edge profiles
- Sizes: 12x12, 12x24, 18x36, 24x24, 24x48, 48x48
- Thickness: 1cm (10mm), and 2cm (20mm)